As part of the caring, supportive growth that we provide, we offer tools and support to educate our clients on general financial wellness, to increase the likelihood of success—in qualifying for and fulfilling a loan, as well as achieving their overall economic goals.
Downloadable literature is in PDF format. You may need the free Adobe Reader application.
Here are some valuable partners we have in the community, which may also help you achieve your small business financial goals:
- Lei Hoʻolaha: http://www.lhcdfi.org/our-products
- Hiʻilei Aloha: http://www.hiilei.org
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC): http://www.hisbdc.org/Locations/Oahu.aspx
- Small Business Administration (SBA): https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/hi/honolulu/about-us
- Hawaiian Community Assets (HCA): http://www.hawaiiancommunity.net/products.asp
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement (CNHA): http://www.hawaiiancouncil.org/our-programs/native-cdfi-loan-fund/
- Birth Certificate showing Hawaiian ancestry
- OHA Hawaiian Registry card
- Kamehameha Schools Hoʻoulu Database certification
- Department of Hawaiian Home Lands eligibility verification letter
- OHA Mālama Loans on Hawaii News Now Sunrise on the Road April 23, 2018
- MĀLAMA LOANS HELPS NOHOKAI GROW ITS FLEET April 4, 2018
- O‘AHU: VISIT OHA LOAN FUND OFFICE December 11, 2017
Upcoming OHA Loan EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.