SOME USES OF THE LOAN:
- Renovate existing home: home repairs, extend home, retaining wall, drive-way, fencing, sidewalk, new appliances
$2,500 – $100,000 (Loan amounts over $20,000 require non-real estate collateral)
RATES & TERMS
- 5.00% – 6.00% APR
- Up to a 7-year term
- U.S. Citizen
- State of Hawai‘i Resident
- Applicant must be of Native Hawaiian Ancestry
- At least 18 years of age
- Credit score 600 or higher
- Income-to-debt ratio is no more than 45%
- Proof of Hawaiian ancestry: verified by current OHA Hawaiian Registry card
- Proof of Hawaii residency: driver’s license or state ID
- Contractor’s estimate or breakdown of supplies from home improvement store or itemization of work to be performed with costs
- 2 years most recent federal tax returns with all schedules
- 2 years most recent W-2(s)
- 1 month current consecutive pay stubs
- If applying for more than $20,000: itemized list of assets to use as collateral (each item valued $5,000+ and can include personal items and business assets such as vehicles, equipment, inventory)
Applying for a loan is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Create a secure user account.
- Gather your documents.
- Complete the online application.
The process typically takes 20-25 minutes. Once you complete the application, a lending associate will contact you within two business days. Once an application has been approved, documents can be signed and funds disbursed usually within five to eight business days.
Prior to signing the application and submitting, you will have the option to upload the required documents. Please be aware that all documents must be submitted in order for the Loan Officer to process the application.